ADR – školenia a konzultácie, s.r.o., based in Miletičova 1, Bratislava 821 08 Bratislava, IČO: 35 931 540, Registered: Section Sro, Insert č. 35732 / B uses the cookies that are used here to track web site traffic, ad targeting, customization of website views www.adr.sk. Cookies to measure site traffic and personalize site views are processed based on a company’s legitimate interest. Cookies for ad targeting are processed based on your consent.
Data obtained by the operator may be made available to other processors, in particular to Google and Facebook service providers.
Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow you to collect site visitors behavior data.
The collection of site visitors behavior data is activated at the initiative of the site visitor, expressed in active by ticking the “I agree” option followed by a warning at the bottom of the website, which reads as follows: “The site operator, ADR – školenia a konzultácie, s.r.o., based in Miletičova 1, Bratislava 821 08 Bratislava, ID: 35 931 540, as a personal data manager, processes on this website the cookies necessary for the functioning of the website and for analytical purposes. ”
You grant the consent for the time specified below for individual marketing cookies. You agree to collect cookie data for marketing purposes at any time, by changing your browser settings.
Collected cookies are processed primarily through Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Please note that under the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- ask us for information about what personal data we process,
- request from us an explanation regarding the processing of personal data,
- request us access to these data and let them update or correct,
- request us to delete this personal data – the company will erase it unless it is inconsistent with the applicable laws and legitimate interests of the company
- If you have any doubts about compliance with personal data processing requirements, please contact us or the Data Protection Office
|Third Party Cookies||Google Analytics||Getting Statistical Information|